Please review and familiarize yourselves with the guidelines and rules below before the event. If you have any questions, please get in touch.
General Auction Guidelines
- Upon arrival, register to receive your bid number and paddle.
- Use this number and paddle to bid on all items.
- Paddles will be collected at the end of the live auction
- Following the auction, guests must pay for all of the items which were won* and take them upon departure from the Gala.
- The Gala Committee will not be held responsible for any items left at the end of the evening.
- Silent Auction bids must respect stated minimum bid and stated minimum increment, or they will be disqualified. Bids may not be withdrawn. Highest bid at 22:00 wins.
- In case of a dispute, the Gala Committee will determine the winning bidder. The decision will be final.
- The Auctioneer may specify a minimum bid for any Live auction item, and may remove an item it it doesn’t receive sufficient bids. The winner will be the highest bidder upon the fall of the Auctioneer’s gavel, and the auctioneer will make the final decision on any dispute.
- All bids using your number are binding offers for which you are financially responsible.
- All items, however described, are sold “as is.” Some items have black-out dates or other restrictions, which the committee will not mediate. All sales are final and items may not be exchanged or returned to the Gala or merchants. Some items are non-transferable.
- Each guest is expected to leave the Gala with all items won, except by prior arrangement with the Gala Committee. Any item not paid for and/or picked up within 7 days of the Gala will be forfeited.
*Visa & MasterCard accepted. Payments will be made in RON at the exchange rate of the day.